The decision to list your home For Sale By Owner (known as a FSBO) should not be taken lightly. For the inexperienced or beginner, the sale process has many areas where an unsuspecting buyer or seller can be tripped up. The problem being that a mistake can cost the Seller thousands of dollars (if not more in the case of undisclosed defects). Let the experienced Wisconsin Real Estate Attorney handle your sale and give you peace of mind. Attorney Brendan McAvoy has handled many transactions over the years, and brings the skills of a specialized attorney at affordable rates. Don't leave your For Sale By Owner to luck or chance. Contact the office today to find out more regarding the process- the consultation is free!
Read on to see how McAvoy Law Office's Waukesha Real Estate Lawyer can help you in your home sale!
What you get in a full-service package:
- Attorney is listed on offers to purchase as designated recipient for delivery.
- Representation includes reviewing the offer to purchase and any addenda/attachments.
- Help preparing/reviewing the Real Estate Condition Report
- Reviewing the contingencies of the offer; if applicable, helping to decide whether to provide any form of seller financing.
- Drafting of counter-offers.
- Advising client to comply with transactional disclosure requirements and deadlines.
- Reviewing and advising client about amendments
- Coordinating with title company and reviewing title insurance commitment- obtaining copies of the deed, title insurance policy, abstract, or survey to determine easements and restrictions.
- Reviewing deed and bill of sale if necessary, closing statement and other closing documents, and;
- Ensuring all closing and conveyance documents are executed for closing.
- In most cases, be able to skip the actual closing date (for sellers). Execute the closing documents at the law office, saving you a trip to a bank and giving you peace of mind signing the documents in a low-stress environment.
FOR SALE BY OWNER REPRESENTATION PACKAGES